Lava Hot Springs Inn is the perfect spa getaway in Southeastern Idaho. It’s located beside the Portneuf River in the mineral water mecca of Lava Hot Springs, ID.
The year round dog-friendly resort is a combination hotel, bed and breakfast, vacation rental and cottage. In addition to overnight guests, they provide day use of their hot springs to the public. In the winter they offer 2-for-1 lift tickets to Pebble Creek Ski Resort.
Hot Springs Pools
The hot springs pools are open every day from 7am to 11pm. These 6 mineral water pools range from 94 to 107 degrees Fahrenheit, providing a variety of soaking options. There’s also a 44 degree cold-plunge pool for you polar bears! The water therapy pool features aquatic bodywork sessions.
Lava Hot Springs Inn & Spa provides a variety of body therapy. You can choose between a 30 minute, 1 hour and 1.5 hour massage. Try the unique Aquatic Bodywork for a in-pool therapy session like no other. It provides your spine and body a needed stretch, ideal for those with arthritis or limited range of motion.
Spa services include:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Aquatic Bodywork
All types of Massage Therapy are offered at the Spa! Includes Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Aquatic Bodywork and Reflexology .
Relax in our hot pools before and after a soothing massage and renew your body, mind and Spirit.
All overnight guests have access to the outdoor hot springs pools and a complimentary full breakfast buffet at the Inn. There’s free wifi throughout the Inn.
Hotel – There are 31 rooms at the Lava Hot Springs Inn. There are several room types:
- Jacuzzi Room – 4 Jacuzzi rooms have a jetted tub and electric fireplace. With 1 king bed, private bath, TV/DVD, they sleep 2 people.
- Basic Queen Room – On each wing 3 Queen Rooms share 2 full size bathrooms, located across the hall. The shared TV is situated upstairs in the common sitting room. They sleep 2 people and overlook the Portneuf River.
- Basic Twin Room – 12 Twin Rooms have 2 twin beds and share 8 bathrooms and use the common TV in the sitting room. They sleep 2 guests.
Bed & Breakfast – The Spa Building is the romantic retreat, so no pets or kids are welcome. There are 4 rooms each with Jacuzzi tubs. 3 of rooms have king beds, TVs, and heart shaped jetted tub. The other 1 has a queen bed, TVs and a jetted tub.
Vacation Rentals – There several vacation rentals to pick from:
- Blue House – It has 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, sleeping a total of 4 people as well as up to 2 children under 12. There is a kitchen, 1 bathroom and TV.
- Cowlishaw Apartment – There are 2 units here located on Main Street across from Aladdin, 1/2 block from the Inn The 1st unit has 4 bedrooms and can sleep 8 adults and 2 children. It has kitchen, 2 bathrooms and TV. The 2nd unit has 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 1 bathroom and TV. It sleeps 4 people. Both units have option to add additional 2 children for a fee.
- Aladdin Building – Situated 1/2 block from the Lava Hot Springs Inn, there are 6 rooms or family suites with Jacuzzi tubs and a sun room.
Cottage – Sleeping 2 travelers, it’s a cozy bungalow with a queen bed and its own jetted tub. It’s 1/2 block from the Inn.
Check prices, availability or book Lava Hot Springs Inn
Address: 1 Center St, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho 83246, USA
Phone: +1 208-776-5830
Pets: Yes, dog-friendly