Top Hot Springs aims to produce honest and accurate information. However, due to the nature of our business, some of our content may become out of date or contain typographical errors.
We reserve the right to make changes to any information contained within this website, at any time and without notice. We make no warranty as to the validity of any claims on this website.
Furthermore the opinions expressed by people in the comment section may not reflect the views of the staff of Top Hot Springs. Any websites linked to from Top Hot Springs are also not guaranteed to be accurate.
Please contact us if you see any inaccuracies or typos within the pages of our website.
Top Hot Springs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Top Hot Springs contains affiliate links on some of our pages. If you click through and take action, we may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you believe that any content appearing on tophotsprings.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-mail email@example.com the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf