Trinity Hot Springs, a high-end membership-based club, is located in Idaho’s Sawtooth National Forest. Known for the purity of their mineral water, the owners of Trinity Hot Springs claim their pools are filled with the deepest known source of freshwater on the planet.
Whether you long for a healing soak or a weekend of yoga and relaxation, this is an experience you don’t want to miss.
Natural Hot Springs Pools
At the deepest levels of Trinity Hot Springs, 2.2 miles below the surface, the pristine waters record a temperature of more than 300°F. As it travels to surface levels, the temperature cools down to 135°F but depending on the day or season, the water shifts between approximately 90°F to 110°F.
The source for these springs is so deep below the surface that fallout from nuclear testing from the 1940s has never even been detected, making the water uniquely pure.
All guests of Trinity Hot Springs must pay an annual membership fee. Additionally, guests are charged a drop-in fee but can elect to purchase a punch pass, club membership, or premium membership instead.
Spa, Lodging, and Camping
Trinity Hot Springs includes overnight lodging as well as yoga classes, meditation instruction, and various spa packages.
Whether traveling in a group, or solo, Trinity Hot Spring has year-round overnight accommodations such as lodge rooms, cabins, cabin suites, and chalets available, each providing different features.
- Lodge Rooms – 2 full bedrooms, bathroom
- Cabins – 2 queen beds, futon couch with bed, bathroom, mini refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Cabin Suite – king bedroom, fold-out couch queen bed, futon chair with twin bed, small kitchen with very basic accessories
- Guenter’s Chalet – 4-bedroom deluxe residence, full kitchen with large refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and other cooking appliances
If you prefer a more outdoor experience, Trinity Hot Spring also has a campground and RV spaces. The camping is only open seasonally.
On-site facilities can also be rented for weddings, meditation retreats, family reunions, or any type of family or group getaway. They can fit up to 53 guests if all double beds and bigger have 2 people. If the campgrounds are used in addition to this, up to 250 guests can be accommodated.
Located at 1020 North Warm Springs Drive in Featherville, Idaho, Trinity is only a two-hour drive from Boise.
- Take 1-84 South to HWY 20 East.
- Once on HWY 20 East, travel about an hour.
- You will then turn right onto Pine/Featherville Road, towards Anderson Reservoir.
- Take a right at the red house, this will take you to the entrance where visitors can park in front of the Paradise Lodge.
If you’re looking for a fun adventure to complement your Trinity Hot Springs vacation, Boise, Idaho is only 2-hours away. This vibrant downtown teems with restaurants, bars, and quaint coffee shops. Take a float down the Boise River or enjoy some local craft brews after a long day of sightseeing in the largest, most popular, Idaho city.
Whether you are looking to soak in the mineral-rich pools or relax and reconnect with yourself, visit Trinity Hot Springs for your next vacation!
Address: 1020 North Warm Springs Drive, Featherville, Idaho 83647